After swearing in on April 15th, portfolios have finally been allocated to the council of ministers of Dorjee Khandu led ministry and much changes hasn't been made in the portfolios that was held by these ministers during the Apang led ministry. The departments allocated to the council of ministers are:
- Jarbom Gamlim: Home, Vigilance, IT and Science and Technology
- Atum Welly: Land Management, Fisheries, Economics & Statistics, Sports & Youth Affairs and Cultural Affairs.
- Kalikho Pul: Finance, Tax and Excise
- Chowna Mein: RWD and Rural Development
- Nabam Tuki: PWD and Urban Development
- C.C. Singpho: Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Health and Family Welfare
- Newlai Tingkhatra: Environment,
- Tako Dabi: Water Resource Development, Election, Parliamentary Affairs and Panchayati Raj.
- Tatar Kipa: Education, Research, Libraries and Gazetteers and Labour and Employment
- Lombo Tayeng: Public Health Engineering and Water Supply and Cooperation (PHEWS)
- Tanga Byaling: Industries, Textiles & Handloms, Trade & Commerce, Social Welfare, Women & Child Development.
Power, Planning, IPR, Tourism, District Administration, Personnel and Law and all other departments that has not been assigned to any minister has been retained by the Chief Minister himself.