Under the agreement arrived at yesterday, which was apparently arrived at after taking into the financial health of state of which Finance Minister elaborated in detail to the CoSAAP representatives, the government has agreed to
- Revoke ESMA.
- Re-instate the two terminated employees and withdraw all the charges against them.
- No deduction of pay for the period under agitation.
- Provide six month arrears in two installment instead of three with two months arrears in cash and one months arrear credited to GPF account for the financial year 2008-09 and one month arrear in cash and two months arrears credited to GPF account for the financial year 2009-10.
- 30 months arrear would be released to employees as and when the government receive fund from Central government for which the government is pursuing.
- Call of the agitation with immediate effect.
- Work 7 days a week instead of 5 to make up for the loss owing to 22 days long pen & tool down strike without claiming Over Time Allowances.